The folks at Global Grind put together a list of 10 red flags for those you dating online.... I had to co-sign a few of these....
Yup....That's Mhissy from Catfish, who claimed to be 3 different people.
1. If your online lover looks way better than you.
Keep it 100 with yourself...you may have a helluva personality, but if your stomach has a stomach and they look like they're fresh off the runway...somethings up.
2. If your online lover claims he/she doesn't own a cell phone or won't speak with you on the phone.
Come on now...it's 2013 who doesn't have a cell?
3. If your love interest doesn't have a webcam or Skype.
Don't fall for the 'oh my computer doesn't have a camera'....
4. If your online lover is always traveling, but never seems to travel anywhere near you or never comes to visit
(Kevin Hart voice) See...the way my layovers are set up.....
. If you do a little research on your online lover and something fishy pops up.
I cannot stress enough...google is your friend! You can even google pics to see if other identities come up.
6. If your online lover never seems to age.
They're either a witch, or totally bogus, probably the latter.
Check out the rest of the list here.